Welcome to Mogulfield Manor!
Our North Lake Tahoe house is a family heirloom of sorts, passed down from Bret's parents. We love the house,
and, if you are looking to rent on the north shore, we think you'll love it too!
The house is midway between Kings Beach and Tahoe City, just 1/2 mile from the lake opposite national forest land. It is 15 miles from the Northstar, Alpine Meadows, and Homewood ski resorts. There are snowshoeing trails in the neighborhood, with cross-country skiing and sled hills just a few blocks away. In the summer, there are hiking trails, biking trails, beaches, playgrounds, boating, fishing, river rafting, golf courses, and mini-golf within easy reach.
We have raised our children vacationing at this house, and we hope that we have made the house a place that everyone will enjoy!
Kelly and Bret
Here are some of the amenities you will enjoy during your stay:
- Sleeping space for 12+ guests
- 3 bedrooms (2 king beds, one queen bed with a single futon in the same room)
- 1 monster playroom (queen futon bunk with twin XL on top and another queen futon)
- Four air mattresses, which can be made into two tall twin beds, two king beds, four twin beds, or whatever configuration you need for additional sleeping
- Two Pack 'N Plays, a baby monitor, and night lights
- 2.5 baths (master bath has a double sink and a whirlpool bath)
- Full kitchen with all the appliances and cooking tools you might need
- Dining table seating for 8, with 4 bar stools for counter seating
- High chair, kid utensils, bibs, and kid-friendly dishes
- Easy supermarket access and plenty of restaurants nearby
- Living room fun: DirecTV, movies, PS3 with a huge library of games plus microphones and instruments for music/karaoke titles
- Playroom fun: Air hockey table, inflatable trampoline, a small TV/DVD player with PS2 and another huge library of games plus dance pads
- Internet access at the fastest speed available at Lake Tahoe (which is to say, the slowest Internet access you have ever used!)
- Lots of toys for young kids: board games, crafts, a play kitchen and garage, hot wheels, blocks, and more!
- Beach supplies: ice chest, umbrella, beach toys and towels
- Deck chairs, table, and umbrella on the middle level deck
- Gas grill
- Boot and glove warmer
- Assortment of sleds
- Cross-country skis
- Loaner closet full of kids' snow gear
- If the snow is good, a sled hill right along the side of the house!
- Remote heating--we can warm the house for you before you arrive!
- Gas start fireplace and loads of firewood
- Electric snow thrower, for the brave!
- Plowing service, for the less brave
Whether you are interested for the summer or winter, contact us so we can help you plan your trip!